TheDoubleAA Raptor Build - GoFastRob

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Great thread! For some reason, I thought you only did the Logo projectors. I really like what you've done so far and can't wait to see what else you have planned.

Where can we find out more about the lights in the grill and under the truck. I was looking at color shift KnightRider style LED bars yesterday but I really like this set up. Well Done!

OP
OP
T

TheDoubleAA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are alot of things that I do that I don't post on my website due to being a supplier for most other vendors. If you check out my like page on Facebook you can see some of the things I've designed. I'm currently working on the ambient lighting system for the Raptor but havn't quite decided which way I want to go on design. I'm trying to make it as simple as possible for everyone but still look extremely kick ass at the same time.

Great thread! For some reason, I thought you only did the Logo projectors. I really like what you've done so far and can't wait to see what else you have planned.

Where can we find out more about the lights in the grill and under the truck. I was looking at color shift KnightRider style LED bars yesterday but I really like this set up. Well Done!

---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Some more pictures:
Grill Lights in Blue, we offer other colors as well including white and red
arap3.jpg

Hood Gill Lights:
These are tied into the grill lights so they will flash with the grill lights.
arap4.jpg
arap5.jpg

Ambient Lighting for the doors. These look absolutely unbelievable in person and add a whole new demension to the interior at night. You can actually see whats in your cubbys on the doors and door pulls etc...

arap1.jpg
arap2.jpg

More pictures to come next week, currently working nights at my day job and not off again til Tuesday morning.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wish have some friends in Houston but I'm just a poor farmer that can barely manage a trip every other year.