We are looking at putting togethor some Header/Exhaust packages..need input!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marylandspeed

Banned
Reaction score
It's kind of as the title says. We are looking at putting together some packages for your guys. We sell all the major brands on a WD Say SW Headers and MBRP exhaust...or Kooks headers and Borla exhaust. It is pretty time consuming to put every combo on the website, so we wanted to know what you guys want most.

Also, If you already have a combo post the results up here. If you don't want to wait for us to put something together, feel free to call for a custom quote.

Thanks!

XKorematsu

Reaction score
I was actually just on your site looking to see if you had a combo going for the Raptors. I'm still in the initial research stage myself.

Ordered some things in the past, I'm coming from the LS1GTO.com forum. (Still have the GTO)

Looking forward to what you can throw together, looking to get full exhaust within the next month or so, I'll keep MDSPEED in mind.

SteVesTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ordered my Kooks headers and y-pipe, getting them coated too. Thanks for the great deal! Ya'll give these guys a call for great pricing.

ittybittyfds

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still looking for package ideas guys!

I would like to see a exhaust, CAI, programmer package from you guys. I loved the packages you had for my 2010 Camaro SS. The Roto Fab CAI was awesome. 2 bad they don't have a Raptor product. You were the first place I looked when I got the Raptor but you didn't have anything.

I would like to see a exhaust/CAI/programmer package. I am getting ready to replace my flowmaster system already.

I am looking at Roush/corsa exhaust, Volant/Roush CAI and SCT livewire TS

I am a MD Raptor owner :)
might be interested in your install services....(headers)

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say just a Exhaust and CAI most guys are going with 5star for a programmer Volant is the most popular intake and pair that with a Borla or Corsa cat back would be a good bet.

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still in the research stages of the headers but anything paired with my Mbrp turndown I would be down for. That turndown is loud and awesome, really cutting in to my gas mileage