Want to Save Big on MBRP? Get Inside!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marylandspeed

Banned
Reaction score
Looking to save being on MBRP Exhausts? We have two great deals.

The first deal is you can use coupon code MBRPSave16 at checkout to save 16% off any MBRP exhaust over $250! This is a limited time coupon, and will expire soon!
The second deal is a mail in rebate MBRP is offering direct for customers that buy a Stainless system. Details are at the link below!

http://mbrpautomotive.com/ssrebate.html

Product details
MBRP systems come in several configurations from simple aluminized steel to full stainless, with tip and coating options.

Prices and details for Each System Are at the Links Below!

Stainless Systems-
Black Coated Aluminized Systems-
Aluminized Systems

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
If there was a black MBRP with exit in front of passenger tire Id jump all over it cause my exhaust tips even with bed liner get nailed with rocks and dented

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wish MBRP would make a stainless Lightning-style exhaust. It'd be a good lower price option for those that don't want to pony up for the Stainless Works kit.

Off Road WannaBe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be all over this if they ever came out with a turndown black for the 5.4 Scab

From all the research iv done from what I can tell the 6.2 and 5.4 raptor have the same size exhaust so it should work just fine. If you look on stainless works website the exhaust they sell for both 6.2 and 5.4 have the same specs. Now the regular f150 5.4 is smaller for some reason. I'm guessing it has to do with sound cause my stock raptor sounds 100x better then and regular f150 iv come across.

Sent from my mobile entertainment device.