New Corsa Xtreme Sale- Group Buy Pricing without the Wait!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
marylandspeed

marylandspeed

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously considering canceling my order if I don't get a response by Monday.

I am putting together a response for you later tonight or Monday. You did not get a response Friday because I was trying to kick things up the chain and get a better answer.

OP
OP
marylandspeed

marylandspeed

Banned
Reaction score
Enhance your vehicles performance with MarylandSpeed! We'll help make it happen with our competitive pricing and great service!

Call/PM/Email us with any questions regarding the parts you are interested in! 443-730-9428

GMAN62465

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have had a lot of requests, and are excited to now offer the Corsa Extreme for the 2011-2014 Raptor.

Xtreme with Polished Tips for SuperCrew (PT#14760)-
Corsa Xtreme Cat Back Exhaust System - 2011-2014 Ford Raptor (SuperCrew 6.2L V8 144") [14760] - $1,541.83$1,075.00 : MarylandSpeed.com- Your First Stop on the Way to Performance!

14759a.jpg

Just placed my order for the Corsa Extreme....Vrrrrrroooooooooooom!

Thanks so much!!

GMAN

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just placed my order for the Corsa Extreme....Vrrrrrroooooooooooom!

Thanks so much!!

GMAN

I had a cutout on my rig and went to the Extreme. I've gotta say: This is by far - the best exhaust I've owned!

Zero - None - 0 - Nada - Zilch Drone! Sounds phenomenal on the outside and got a ton of compliments at the Snowball when I got on it! Sounds bad when she's cold (in a good way).

I'm only sorry for one thing:

I waited to damn long to purchase this exhaust!!!

You'll love it!