Kooks and SW Headers Sale- Save ALOT of money!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
marylandspeed

marylandspeed

Banned
Reaction score
If you get a proper tune, you will not have any CEL issues. Thanks!

I bought a set of long tube headers for my 5.4 from another company and had trouble with the oxygen sensors. Will I run into cel problems when running your log tube setup?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Sorry I'm running a 6.2 now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
marylandspeed

marylandspeed

Banned
Reaction score
LAST DAY OF THE MONTH! We're trying to beat a sales record for April! Call us TODAY for a great 'end of the month' deal on a package of parts! 443-730-9428

OP
OP
marylandspeed

marylandspeed

Banned
Reaction score
I called to get the "deal" & after being on hold for 10 minutes, decided to look elsewhere

You wanted a custom X-pipe part that Kooks does not offer as a normal part# on their price sheet. While I was on the phone with Kooks trying to get a price, you decided to hang up on me, and not answer the phone when I called back?

Had you had some patience, you would have been happy with the deal we offered;)

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I called, got put on hold for 2-3 minutes, was told you were in a meeting & that you would return my call asap. 3 hours later, you did return my call.
With all of the options out there, customer service is the deciding factor.
If YOU had shown a little more of that, you would be enjoying my money..... ;)
Good luck in future deals

OP
OP
marylandspeed

marylandspeed

Banned
Reaction score
I called, got put on hold for 2-3 minutes, was told you were in a meeting & that you would return my call asap. 3 hours later, you did return my call.
With all of the options out there, customer service is the deciding factor.
If YOU had shown a little more of that, you would be enjoying my money..... ;)
Good luck in future deals

I am confused. When you called, the rep got you in touch with the one person here who has a Raptor (me) so you could get the best service. Yes, it too a few hours to get back to you, but I was in a meeting. When I did call you, you wanted a part not on a price list, so I had to call Kooks, and see if they could do it, and what the cost was. I asked if you would wait on hold, and you said yes. Rather than giving me time to do that, you hung up, and chose not to answer the phone when I called back. I understand there are options, but vendor would have to do the same. Frankly I can't provide you with good service when you want something special, and don't have the patience to let me get you an answer.

DynoDynge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless you are a India based customer support, you do not put people on hold for 10 minutes. Period. I run a business & cannot afford to tie up my phone for that long listening to elevator music. As far as not answering your 2nd call, I was on the phone with a customer. Either way, I hope you treat any other customers better in the future. JMHO

metronyc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
same thing , 2 years ago send few emails and few phone calls , no respond i took my $$$ elsewhere (with over $10k Raptor accessories ) .