Name Decals for Events

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DesaRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This might be too simple, or covered elsewhere, but do you guys do simple things like a vinyl name window decal with our FrF screen name? I know there was a nice guy at TRR that did it for us there, but maybe you guys have some options that we could get before the events.

Attachments

• sign.jpg
    sign.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 96

JRaptor11

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This might be too simple, or covered elsewhere, but do you guys do simple things like a vinyl name window decal with our FrF screen name? I know there was a nice guy at TRR that did it for us there, but maybe you guys have some options that we could get before the events.

I thought about going to Pepboys/Walmart whichever store has them and getting the letter/number vinyling and adding my username for Havoc.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the door placards. White sign, black lettering and trim. #88 THE MACF

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
trey just got a vinyl cutter and can do names he started a thread somewhere for it or maybe it was posted in the raptoberfe2t thread not to sure.

but if they can do everyone's names for havoc in some cool fonts and stuff id be in for one!!