EXCELLENT experience this morning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OneFord

Reaction score
Just wanted to join the chorus of pleased DnS customers. Decided on Designs N Signs for a certain variety of grille sticker order this morning at just short of 6am mountain time. Called DnS and left a message, got a call back from a gentleman named Josh 10 minutes (at most) later. He told me that not only could they do the graphic, but it was already in stock printed, and he would get it shipped to me within the hour. Gave him all of the info, and less than 5 painless minutes later, my graphic was on the way out to Colorado. Now THAT is service, especially for 8am Michigan time on a Friday morning.

I'll update this when it's received and applied, but extremely impressed with the speed and service of this fine company so far. No surprise! When the guys on the forum recommend something, it sure seems like they know their stuff.

Thanks a ton, Josh, you guys rule and I'll surely be doing more business with you in the future.

Last edited:

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Completely agree. Josh has always taken care of anything I needed very quickly. Actually, he is usually ready with what I need before I am even ready to get my truck over there

OP
OP
OneFord

OneFord

Reaction score
Completely agree. Josh has always taken care of anything I needed very quickly. Actually, he is usually ready with what I need before I am even ready to get my truck over there

Not at all surprised to hear that, MTUH3. I'm jealous that you live up in the home of the Oval, I'm not the most patient guy around, so I'd kill to be able to drive over there today and have the decal on before lunchtime!! Y'all ole Michigan boys have it good!

Ahh well, my only consolation is that MI will probably be my next move with work :)