Pxa-h800

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jazz05

Reaction score
Hey Noah, I'm trying to plan an upgrade for my 13 Screw, and I was wondering what your opinion was of the H800/RUX-C800 ? I have these from another project along with a set of JL C3650 and C5-653 and a pair of ZR800's I don't have any amps or dedicated subs yet, What would you suggest?
Thanks

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the alpine stuff is a little overpriced in my opinion. good quality, but for the features in the processor, i think there are better options. the processor needs to go to an amplifier though, so if you intend to use it, you will need one. i have not installed one because i tend to prefer the alpine radios only. but reading the specs on it, it doesnt allow you the tuning options as a mosconi, audio control, or hertz/audison. the speakes will be fine, but you will need some modification to get the speakers in the doors. for a sub, i will be putting audiomobile gts10's in mine. they wont fit a supercab, but they do fit the crewcabs. i actually like them better than the jl tw3.

OP
OP
J

jazz05

Reaction score
Well I already have H800, what would it cost to buy a cleansweep? I only plan on doing this once, The Right Way is the Only Way!!! I really like what I've seen of your installs and boxes, But unless I drive to Cali about the best I can hope for is your help and advice

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the alpine is better than the cleansweep, so you might want to stick with it. however the mosconi 6to8 is the best piece i have seen so far. when you are ready for a sub and box, let me know and i can build and ship one out to you