phone broke

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
for anyone who has tried to recently contact me on my cell, it died. i lost all my contacts so i dont have many peoples number anymore. i finally got another phone so if you have my number, text me so i can re add you to my contact list.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you roll it?
this just has so much relevance to this thread.

i wasnt talking to you. you want to talk shit go do it in ddd or any other thread that isnt serious. i dont care over there. this was directed to members who have purchased something, won something, or had a genuine question for me. since i wasnt able to save the info on my phone i dont have anyones contact info anymore. i am trying to reach out to the members i have been in contact with so i dont come off as not caring. you guys all talk about customer service, i am trying to provide that here.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Chill Dude, this whole forum is about bashing at some point! I know from being in business that losing your phone and contact lists sucks big time, very stressful! You'll be back to your normal self soon, whatever that is :)

tipnring

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that happened to you, No time is good for something like that to happen.

Get an iPhone, back it up to iTunes / cloud . When you change phones , all of your contacts follow.

Hope you have a great Christmas & Thanks for all of your help this year.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
this just has so much relevance to this thread.

i wasnt talking to you. you want to talk shit go do it in ddd or any other thread that isnt serious. i dont care over there. this was directed to members who have purchased something, won something, or had a genuine question for me. since i wasnt able to save the info on my phone i dont have anyones contact info anymore. i am trying to reach out to the members i have been in contact with so i dont come off as not caring. you guys all talk about customer service, i am trying to provide that here.

Morning...Merry Christmas!

What should I do with that quote you gave me for equipment? I had intended to get back with you after the first of the year for my audio purchase. Customer service includes potential new customers as well.

I get it you're stressed its all good. My bad bro.