nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AOVET

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm back and I would like the unit. Not sure what is happening with order, hard to read forum. If its still in the works, I'm in.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm back and I would like the unit. Not sure what is happening with order, hard to read forum. If its still in the works, I'm in.
yeah, the 2012 guys are lagging. if you want to place your order when i place the 2013 order, we can go ahead with it, there will be a slight increase in cost since we dont have enough units, but it is not much. i do need all the 2012 guys to be on board though. i cant just buy 1 unit and expect a discount. i spoke with the company and they were wiling to provide a discount as long as it was 1 order and not seperate ones.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
not much longer. we have enough for the 13 order. just waitig on a couple 12 guys to chime in. most likely by the end of the week, the order will be placed. what year is your truck?

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
there will be more of these group buys. so if you cant make this one, we can try for the next one. i dont think these guys want to wait another month for their stuff.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok people. the time has come for all you 2013 owners to cough it up. i would like to place the order monday or tuesday of next week. everyone on the list, your order is accounted for. if you do NOT see you name on the list, you must let me know and payment must be sent by the end of this week. you can send payment via paypal to [email protected] or mail us a check to our shop at

the car stereo company
86 W El Camino Real
mountain View CA 94040

i need to know if all you 2012 people want to wait, or make this order at a slightly higher cost than the group buy price.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

the list for this group buy is on POST #456

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok people. the time has come for all you 2013 owners to cough it up. i would like to place the order monday or tuesday of next week. everyone on the list, your order is accounted for. if you do NOT see you name on the list, you must let me know and payment must be sent by the end of this week. you can send payment via paypal to [email protected] or mail us a check to our shop at

the car stereo company
86 W El Camino Real
mountain View CA 94040

i need to know if all you 2012 people want to wait, or make this order at a slightly higher cost than the group buy price.

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 AM ----------

the list for this group buy is on POST #456

Noah...how much again....for 2013?
can I PayPal...you?