nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
After seeing that video and how much needs to be disassembled to install this thing, I am worried about dash rattles. Can anyone who has done this comment on how the dash goes back together? In my previous experience, it's never quite the same as factory.

^^This!

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you will only get rattles if you break something or forget to put it back correctly. i have taken apart many dashes and have not had a single problem with them

Bigeffr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am a new owner and member to this forum. I just bought the 2013 on Monday and want to get in on a group buy for the NAV-TV. Let me know details

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
check the first post of his thread. the details have not changed. if you want to proceed, then let me know and i will add you to the list for this group buy. (post #456)

ScandinavianFlick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did this install myself and everything went back together with no rattles, squeaks or problems at all. Was only left with two extra screws in the cupuholder when done but those were for the front plate that I hadn't received yet.

kkitowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like there is only 1-2 more 2013 owner needed for us to get some of the orders going. Any new members check this out, as it's a great deal you'll find.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
sounds good. i think we have enough members for the 13's, however we might need 1 more since another member is selling his unused piece. wont know for a day or 2

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yep, i just found out, one of the 13 members purchased one from another member that was for sale. so we need one more 13 to jump in.

also, if the 12 guys dont want to wait, we can go ahead with the purchase without 12 members, but the price does go up slightly. otherwise we can wait for more people to join.

please check post #456 and make sure you are on the list. if you are not, then please post here to have me add you.