nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unless I'm just not seeing it, I did not receive any tracking information yesterday.
i will check when i get to the shop tomorrow.

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

there were 17 and one 2012 this time around.

Az Scooter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unless I'm just not seeing it, I did not receive any tracking information yesterday.

I had to log into paypal to get the tracking number. Unfortunately, it appears mine is going to my office and going to arrive on Saturday. I guess I will see it on Monday.

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yep. now i get it. and thats why i wasnt able to print out your label. it is going out today though.

Cool! If you get a chance, please send my tracking number. My wife doesn't usually say anything about my purchases, but with the number of boxes arriving at my door lately I gotta believe she's starting to wonder WTF is going on. LOL

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have a problem. there was a mixup with our shipping of these units. there was a member who paid too late to be included in this group buy, but sent payment in anyways. unfortunately we did not catch this in time and printed a shipping label for him. i am hoping he will return it so it can go to who it belongs. i am still sorting out this mess right now