nav-tv front camera/vim bypass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes. it is the auto controlled climate that triggers the rear camera. since i always shift into drive when i get in, i just pass reverse slowly into drive and it disappears.

kkitowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You may also want to check your vehicle settings for the rear parking delay setting. Living in WI my rear camera is on all the time with remote start, and when I back out of my driveway I wasn't able to change the climate control (ie turn on my heated seat) as the rear display was still showing. By turning off the delay option, as soon as you go from reverse to drive the rear camera turns off and the normal display comes on. If you don't turn that off, the normal display doesn't return until you hit like 5mph in drive.

Wish that Nav-TV could change these things easily or quicker.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
yep. just finished printing out shipping labels. i will be making a post office trip as soon as im done with this vehicle im working on.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
slight issue. it will only affect 3 members though. i printed and shipped all but 3 units today. the members whose address i wasnt able to access through paypal wasnt able to ship today. usps shipping site stopped working and i was not able to print 3 labels. i will get these out tomorrow. so if you got a paypal shipping confirmation then yours is already on its way. txcomp, fifty, and knine are the members who i wasnt able to get out. i will pm you the info when they ship tomorrow. sorry for the delay. hopefully the site is up and i can get labels printed, or worse case i go into the post office and get them to print it. either way, they will get sent out tomorrow