mid perch done yesterday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so im posting in here because i am kinda plugging my friends tire shop.
here is the story.

i gave my friend my old audio system a JL 1000/1, a JL 300/4 a 13w7, and a rockford 25 farad cap. this was at least 4 years ago. well he had some audio issues so i decided to swap cars with him so i could take a look at it here at the shop. (turned out to e a bad amp turn on relay) i stop by his work and we had been talking about possibly doing my mid perch adjustment. he said he did some research on how it was done and seemed pretty straightforward. 2 hours later he tells me that my truck is done. damn, that was pretty quick. so he drives my truck to my shop after work,all the while complaining about how badass my truck is. haha. he gets to my shop and tells me that the job was easy, as long as you have the right tools. he also said he talked to his boss (the owner) and they are willing to do the midperch with alignment for $200 for anyone who wants it done. this was their first truck they did, but it turned out perfect. if any of you bay area members want midperch done, check out pacific tire 100 main st in milpitas.
i am completely happy with the work they did and would definitely recommend them.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You can rent the spring tool from autozone or advanced auto. Then you only have to pay for alignment.
i tried that, nobody around had the right spring compressor. they took the shock off the truck and did it that way. they have the torque wrench that can go to 405ft lbs.

---------- Post added at 07:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

OH, SNAP!!! come on Busa!!! We have a no picture infraction.... :greenchainsaw:
shit, i didnt know that was mandatory with a perch adjustment...... alright, i will get to it soon

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow $200 with alignment is cheap. U r gonna like the mid perch much more. Almost everyone does

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2