joedawg54 audio build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Soldier64

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA---not going to happen! F22 is a one seater and there are no SR71's still in service..

The F22 thing isn't gonna happen for sure and neither will the SR-71 but NASA still has two that they operate for testing purposes. And I didn't know the U-2 was still flying but apparently that thing just won't die haha.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA---not going to happen! F22 is a one seater and there are no SR71's still in service...

---------- Post added at 08:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 AM ----------

Well crap I live 10 minutes from the airport!! Would have liked to meet you!
damn, we spent a bunch of time driving around the road construction trying to find the airport.......could have used some local knowledge.

there might be the possibility that you can meet the infamous busa sometime in the near future. hahaha

JoeDawg54

Reaction score
So I'm coming back on the grid to say thanks to Noah and the guys at TMX. Noah's write-up pretty much told the story. He was busting his ass to get my audio and security systems installed, pulling all-nighters and sweating his ass off in the Texas heat. I can't say thank you enough to him, or to the TMX guys for what they all did for me in making these mods happen. Everyone really stepped it up and I have never received better customer service from anyone in my life. And besides that, Noah is an awesome guy, and everyone I met at TMX is awesome as well.

I am so happy with the work they did. If I ever need an audio system installed again I will make the time to drive it out to Noah's shop (so he doesn't sweat enough water out to fill 30 buckets). And as for any future mod's Brandon from TMX has assured me that after my first Raptor Run where I get to see everyone else's monsters I will be "bit by the bug" and have to do a ton more mods. I don't doubt him.

Everyone I met was totally awesome.

Thank guys.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
joe, it was a pleasure and an honor to meet you and work on your vehicle. you one hell of a guy. enjoy your truck and enjoy your leave. we all thank you for your part in keeping us safe and allowing us to be able to have the freedom to do these things. i only wish my time was longer there so we could have had a day to "hang out with the bros"

Last edited: