Intrepid Fallen Heros Fund

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanx again for everyone's help and donation with this cause! We have a week to go and that's it!

I know we can get to our goal!

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
congrats @WyoStorm i just drew your number to win the prize that @AdamsPolishes donated. i will let them know and have them be in contact with you

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 AM ----------

@Nick@Apollo-Optics has offered to donate a pair of his satellights for this cause. need a bright ass hood mounted light for a great price? donate today and get entered in the drawing for them. be sure to check out their website for other great products

Home | Apollo Optics, Inc. | Premium LED Off-Road Lighting

i know these guys as more than just vendors here. they are both great guys and were willing to offer up a great prize for a great cause.

lets keep this going. only a few more days left. lets make it happen

Last edited:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, Noah.

Folks, we're honored to be able to support this fundraising effort that Noah started to benefit the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund! Please donate what you can to this extremely worthwhile cause and you'll be eligible to win a pair of our Apollo Optics 4.5" Satellights!

Here's some more information on the lights that you can win, so be sure to get those donations rolling in!

Satellight45_1024x1024.png
Satellight 4.5" | Apollo Optics, Inc. | Premium LED Off-Road Lighting