extra stuff???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i received my jl audio order recently and i cant for the life of me remember if there was someone who i ordered for and forgot. i have an extra cleansweep, summing device, and c3570 speakers. was i supposed to send these to someone? or did i count wrong? if i am supposed to ship it out to someone please let me know who you are. (az engineer, i have your stuff, just waiting for the final pieces)

also, i miscounted the nav-tv units. i have an extra 2011-2012 unit. if anyone wants it, i will sell it for the same price as the group buy price. i could keep it here and sell it to someone local, but i figured you forum people should have first chance at it at a discounted cost.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you order my new door speakers I think that's what's extra there so you can just bring those out with you to havoc I really appreciate it buddy :) you rock I owe you a beer!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha this is what I love about FRF! Such love :)

But in all seriousness Noah here real soon once I buy tires I'm gonna wanna look into some nice but not ridiculsly priced speakers for the front doors :)