for everyone who recently ordered items from me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wait I can fly you out here to do my install....I could save on shipping cause you could just check everything for the flight :hmm:

thats a lot of stuff to check in at the airport. not to mention well over 100lbs. got a pack mule?

That's the least I can do for someone serving our country.

i really appreciate everyones understanding on this.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey now, i didnt know there was a "fly you out" service level.

If i pay extra will you wear your normal work clothes on the flight with only a wig/lipstick/blush being the difference?

What would that cost, you know just for the time you are in the airport and on the flight of course since i do not want to see that sort of mess...

*evil grin*

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score

If i pay extra will you wear your normal work clothes on the flight with only a wig/lipstick/blush being the difference?

What would that cost, you know just for the time you are in the airport and on the flight of course since i do not want to see that sort of mess...

*evil grin*

:lol2:

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score

*evil grin*
if you really want to fly me out, you have to cover my food costs...... those are astronaumical...... ask the guys who were on the death valley trip with me.....
as far as that other crap, i dont think your bank account is big enough.....

but if you are really serious about having me come to you, there will need to be some compensation involved for travel time.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would letting you see my bare fat belly with sparkly glitter be payment enough?

cSRDt5s.jpg

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
so, here is what i have been working one. i sense there will be 2 happy customers in the coming week. one is going to texas, where i will be doing the install. the other is for a certain member who wanted a box for 2 10" woofers........

just a little paint and they are ready to go.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 49