crewcab sub box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Very happy with my 2 10" TW3s from Noah in one of his boxes. I have them running off of a 1000w Sundown SAE-1000D. I'm very happy with the setup. Good mix of SQ and SPL.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So when do you want to make a trip to Dallas and install a new stereo system for me?!? I have a shop or we can use TMX's. I am offering up their shop as I want to do a whole build and they can probably accommodate if I buy a whole bunch of crap through them! :pepper::rofl:
i will be there a week before trr doing installs for people. we can figure something out.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just getting excited. Delivery date was the 18th. I had install set up for 19th along with full dyno matting for better sound. Then I noticed on the 18th it was in Illinois. It still said on time delivery though, so I called UPS. Lady tells me that its probably gonna be loaded on an afternoon truck for delivery. I told her the only way a delivery truck makes it from Hodgkins, IL to San Antonio TX in less than 10 hours is if she shoots the truck out of a cannon and eats flown by Rudolph the rest of the way....

....she didnt like my response and hung up on me.

I've had 6 packages ****** up by UPS in the last few weeks. 2 of them are completely missing.

The last intelligent response I got from them today was- "We need more trucks". "No Shit" was my reply, and then I hung up this time.

DubbsFaris

Full Access Member
Reaction score
True, but I'd prefer them tell me no date, than to put an expectation on it and not meet it.