crewcab sub box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
gotta love iphone. 1 pic at a time

You need the new "TapaTalk Pro" app. $3.99 gets you unlimited pic uploads for each post. Easy to use.

For some reason iPhone pics suck in the dark when you use the phone flash - washes out the picture and looks foggy.

An external light def makes for much better pics like those last two lol.

Great job on the box! :waytogo:

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks. i have been slaving away on these things. 2 full length crewcab boxes, 4 1/3 crewcab boxes, and 3 scab boxes. all need to be done by tomorrow night. its about my bedtime now......

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I love it. Perfect for those who don't wanna lose any more useable space. How's it sound with the single?

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks great , neat installation !! i wish i my area some one can do the same installation on my track .

let me know if you need a box. we ship all over the states.

I love it. Perfect for those who don't wanna lose any more useable space. How's it sound with the single?
it sounds better than the pioneer shallows i was using before. since these came out, they have been the go to speaker. they move as much air as the w3 speakers.

Where does the amp go?

on the crewcabs, there is more room behind the rear seats. the amps, crossovers, and sound processor can fit behind there. that way there is no more sapce being taken up..... score one for the crewcabs....

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks awesome! Love the fact that it follows the lines of the seat and looks nice a smooth. Top notch, Noah. Thanks for taking the time to get us pictures!

amphibian

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great, can you post a pic of your gear behind your rear seats? Any idea what the price is going to be for the sub box?

Dkyle1220

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My setup is "similar" except my box is ported all the way to the opposite side door. image-208616306.jpg Amp and other goodies are behind the seat as well. I initially had issues with the stock floor mat, I had to cut it but I felt it looked sloppy so I caved and got weathertecs.

Last edited: