the car stereo company 4th of july giveaway. military members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I performed the random.org query with the number range of 1-34 at 3:42PM. I performed the query once and only once. The number chosen was.....

I herby certify that the above is true and I had no prior knowledge of which user corresponds with each number.

Hurry up an wait, right fellas? But #1 never wins so congrats to whoever wins lol.

Hey, the last number won... so your shot was likely as good as any! Random is random...

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SPWCIAL ANNOUNCEMENT.

but wait, whats this? a change in the rules?????? who allowed this?

new rule.

I HAVE DECIDED THAT THERE WILL BE 2 WINNERS. SOMETIME TODAY AT BIRDS EARLIEST CONVENIENCE I WILL ASK HIM TO DRAW A SECOND NUMBER. THIS SCOND NUMBER IS THE WINNER OF THE SECOND SUBWOOFER I AM GIVING AWAY.

since nohel was the 34th and final member to be added, it makes it simple. 1-33. keep watching

---------- Post added at 12:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

and this time i wont know when he will post it. so the suspense will get to all of us. haha

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok, i gotta get some work done. i have been refreshing this for a while waiting to see who bird picked. now i have to play installer now. i will be back to check in, in a little while

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
holy crap. nohel. he is the winner. congrats dude!!!!

Thanks man that's awesome i feel kind of guilty for winning something so fast again but this will only make 2 things i have ever won in my life. FRF is my lucky sight thanks Noah. :big_banana_Dance:

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:31 PM ----------

Congrts NiteFighter!!

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
damn he posted the second winner already?

congrats to both of you. and dont feel guilty for winning so much. you guys deserve it.

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

thanks bird. i appreciate you helping out and being our celebrity announcer

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Congrats Nohel and nitefighter, and thank you to all the military members out there, you guys make it so us at home are winners every day :patriot: