the car stereo company 4th of july giveaway. military members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the entry for the military giveaway is officially closed.

first and foremost, and i believe i speak for everyone here on this forum. we all thank you for what you have done for us. i am only disappointed that i can not do more for our uniformed personnel who put their lives on the line to allow us the freedom to do as we please. even though there are differences between forum members i think we can all agree that one thing we have in common is our respect for armed forces members. it is really too bad that more people do not show proper respect for you all. but to define proper respect is not about giving things away. it is about acknowledging that there are people out there who are willing to sacrifice it all to keep our nation and people free. past or present, it is your right to know, and our duty as citizens to show that we still care. yes, i am of asian descent, but much like most of us, we come from different parts of the earth, and one of the few things we have in common, is that even though this country is made up of diverse people, we call it home. there are no better people i would want to protect our country then the members who are already enlisted. to have a life of a miltary member, no thanks. the crap you have to go through is sometimes beyond normal imagination. yet you all push on, even when you are at your darkest hour, you complete your task you were given, and you never take failure as an option. to that, we salute you. we have too many fallen members as well. this goes unnoticed often. we can not forget the ones who gave all for this country. we can not allow people to think that "we got lucky, we only lost a couple soldiers in that battle" those couple soldiers had families, had lives, and had the biggest set a person could ever have. and they gave it all. after my best friend finished his time in the military, i was relieved. he came home safely, i can only wish that all of you return as well. to have someone who is basically my brother be out there dodging bullets and bombs really put things into perspective. a subwoofer, or speakers, or suspension upgrades, or a new truck, or whatever, doesnt matter to me, as long as the ones i care about return home. so to honor our friends and family that were or are in the military, i have decided that this thread will stay open. all military members who have posted and will post in here will be eligible for every giveaway i have. wether it be a forum wide giveaway or just a military giveaway, you will all be automatically entered in every contest. i can only hope that my little show of respect will persuade others to make that extra effort to go out and acknowlege you. you are all welcome in my shop or my home, and as always the first drink is on me. :patriot:

now that the mushy stuff is over, who is ready to win a new subwoofer!?!?

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

stay tuned. very important announcements to follow. same bat channel, but no set bat time.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you all have been selected with a number. instead of something complicated, you were just give the number associated with you line in the order you posted.

we have a celebrity picking the winner. i have contacted birdman, and he is going to run the numbers through random.org to select a winner. i do not know when exactly he will do this but he is going to post the winner shortly.

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

for everyone else, please show these guys some respect and acknowledge their efforts.

:patriot:

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh man Noah the suspense is killin me!!!! I wanna know who to congratulate lol cause my luck is terrible so I won't win hahaha hurry up bird!