big changes at the car stereo company

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Noah was the first Raptor owner I met here @ FRF and it has been a real honor. Noah is extremely cool and a very good sport. The few times I have been able to hang out with him at Pismo... his company etc have been awesome.

My Raptor is far cooler now than the day I bought it because of the great work Noah does and everybody has found his work to be top notch...

Anyway, it is cool you are moving to Colorado Springs... after talking with you last week about this it looks like a great opportunity for you and your family. My sister lives in Colorado Springs so now I have even more reason to visit!

Find us some trails and we'll see you in July when we head up that way to visit my sister and son at Ellsworth AFB in South Dakota.

Dude, he's just leaving the state... you're giving a eulogy!

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I remember when Noah was installing my NAV-TV and grinding down my panel for the switch installation like it was 3 weeks ago...

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good luck Noah!

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I remember rescuing little Noah, all covered in banana peels, from a dumpster where someone had thrown him away. He had grown into such a fine young man. We will all miss him.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Noah, I think you should be able to use FRF as a "reference" to get any job you need. Good luck to you and your family.