big changes at the car stereo company

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you sound happy..... no more spur of the moment calls to you seeing if you want to meet up for dinner on my way through......

a big thanks to you. 3 years ago, you let me ride with you on the first reno run as i was pondering a raptor purchase.

cups

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been good. I'll have to find out where this Colerdado place is.

Hold it. Wait. What this crap bout y all stopping at prairie city on Sunday??!!! Go. Just go!!!

It's been fun.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sad but happy for you buddy! Gonna suck not having you pass through my town every now and then. But I will see you at the events. In a way I envy you. Wish I could leave Cali. Good luck on your new venture Noah! We will stay in touch. You're awesome!
thank you kirk. i will keep you on my 2am text list.... hahahaha

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
Noah was the first Raptor owner I met here @ FRF and it has been a real honor. Noah is extremely cool and a very good sport. The few times I have been able to hang out with him at Pismo... his company etc have been awesome.

My Raptor is far cooler now than the day I bought it because of the great work Noah does and everybody has found his work to be top notch...

Anyway, it is cool you are moving to Colorado Springs... after talking with you last week about this it looks like a great opportunity for you and your family. My sister lives in Colorado Springs so now I have even more reason to visit!

Find us some trails and we'll see you in July when we head up that way to visit my sister and son at Ellsworth AFB in South Dakota.