4 The Truck Ford Raptor Off-Road Front and Rear Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP

4thetruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No, the Bajadesigns 3Cell OnX 22” LED Bar

Ok, We can definitely make the cut out fit that LED Bar, but we'd either have to get the exact dimensions on the mounting tabs for that bar or if you are willing to weld up tabs you can do that as well.

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hat Tip 'Bajadesign'
640243-05_zpsdd8194e7.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Also, the frame horns need to be sealed off or it will collect massive amounts of debris

OP
OP

4thetruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, I just got off the phone with Brennan over at Baja Designs and got the measurements for that light and also the mounting tabs. Realistically I need that light here in house so that we can center it off the tube at the top of the skid plate. We can take a pretty good educated guess in terms of placement but without the light here its going to be hard to get that light centered above that tube with the mounting tabs.

Yes the frame horns are completely sealed preventing any debris from collecting.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In terms of contour, are you looking for more slight bends in the tube to follow the valence all the way around corner to corner?

YES! Follow the curve of the factory front end, rather than square it off with several straight runs with bends. A continuous bend to match is PERFECT!

I'd be ALL over this bumper if that top bar matched the same bend as the factory curved front end!

The rear bumper looks cool but sticks a little too far out for my tastes.

OP
OP

4thetruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for the ideas and interests. We can make pretty much any style bumper here at 4TT. I'll talk with our fabrication guy and also the owner to create a bumper that would be what you guys are looking for. I'll see what they say about shortening up the rear bumper as well. Thanks for your input. I really appreciate it!

YES! Follow the curve of the factory front end, rather than square it off with several straight runs with bends. A continuous bend to match is PERFECT!

I'd be ALL over this bumper if that top bar matched the same bend as the factory curved front end!

The rear bumper looks cool but sticks a little too far out for my tastes.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
in no way am i being negative, so please dont take this the wrong way, but i have to ask.......... why charge more to NOT have the 4tt cut out? isnt that an extra step in the process of the build? if you remove that step it just means less work i would think.

i am in the market for a bumper, so im just doing a bit of research right now

jvrptr23

Reaction score
Glad 4TT is now here onboard. Nice looking bumper. I contacted you guys a couple of months back about 3x and never got a call back. I wanted to get a set of Toyo's and methods but went some place else. Maybe I'll try you guys again for this bumper. Regardless, welcome.

OP
OP

4thetruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Glad 4TT is now here onboard. Nice looking bumper. I contacted you guys a couple of months back about 3x and never got a call back. I wanted to get a set of Toyo's and methods but went some place else. Maybe I'll try you guys again for this bumper. Regardless, welcome.

I apologize that you couldn't get anyone on the phone here. I'm still fairly new here at 4TT but I'm trying to work hard to make sure all the phone calls get answered and if we have to get back in touch I'll definitely do my best. I'd really hope to talk with you more about our bumper so either feel free to give me a call or stop by.

Thanks,
Aaron Klock
Sales
4 THE TRUCK CUSTOMS & ACCESSORIES
7585 Commercial Way Ste. A
Henderson, NV 89011
(702) 434-9274
e: [email protected]
w: Home - 4 The Truck Customs & Accessories in Las Vegas 4 The Truck
Like Us on FaceBook!

OP
OP

4thetruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
in no way am i being negative, so please dont take this the wrong way, but i have to ask.......... why charge more to NOT have the 4tt cut out? isnt that an extra step in the process of the build? if you remove that step it just means less work i would think.

i am in the market for a bumper, so im just doing a bit of research right now

No offense taken at all. We charge extra because we have the bumper skins cut out in multiple sets, so in order to make a change in regard to having them cut differently or omitted there's a price of $100 to do that on both sides. We leave you at least with that option to do so. If there's anything else I can help you out with please let me know....

Last edited: