Please Welcome A.R.E. Truck Caps to FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Welcome aboard!
I have your LSX A.R.E. Tonneau Cover, had it for almost 3 years.
Very nice product. I really like the solar light idea just wish it would work when it got dark out.lol
Other then that it's an amazing product.
Had almost the exact one on my 2001 F150. Loved it.

RAPTORCOVERSOLARCELL_zps68138692.jpg
RIGHTREARsm_zps8ed3f5ae.jpg
RAPTORCOVER2sm_zps3ba6fc64.jpg

grievesk

Reaction score
So far, we have put on a LSII on a Molten Orange Scab and a Z-Series on a Blue Scab. Both were great fit and color match! Customers loved them. Would be incredible to see an option for getting the dirt graphics continued on the shells/lids!

aretruckcaps

Reaction score
Hello everyone, and thank you for your awesome welcome! My name is Andy and will be the main contact for anything A.R.E. Truck Cap or Tonneau Cover related. I am glad to hear many of you already have some of our products on your Raptors! We recently introduced a new cap that we think goes perfectly for the Raptor, and we really look forward to seeing what you think. Stay tuned!

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you have a thread of link to a web page showing all your Raptor products? I've been interested in a cap for some time and I'd like to see what you offer.

(Thanks for supporting FRF!)

aretruckcaps

Reaction score
Do you have a thread of link to a web page showing all your Raptor products? I've been interested in a cap for some time and I'd like to see what you offer.

(Thanks for supporting FRF!)

Hello! My best suggestion would be to follow this link to our Raptor gallery Gallery : Ford : Raptor : A.R.E. Truck Caps and Tonneau Covers - It will show you photos of our products on the Raptor. Keep in mind there are some models that are not shown, but are available for the Raptor.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me directly at [email protected] or post here.

Thanks,

Andy
A.R.E.