Idea for a raptor cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the idea, cause i love the way the look on humvees, but the examples from aerocap are godaweful ugly.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea they don't look good at all with the pics aerocap has but designed right this could look pretty bad ass! So get to it mike start making up some good drawing so we can find a vendor to make it for us! Haha

aretruckcaps

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the ideas and conversation about this potential cap model. We are always looking for interesting product ideas, and love to hear from truck owners.

@rascopermian - Could you email me with some more details? We have a form for you to fill out as well that will help our engineering team review you ideas. You can email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Andy
A.R.E.

Java

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chase rack meets camper shell. I'm interested. I don't want all my gear in the bed covered with silt, rain and snow. Use quick release pins to like the outlaw racks?