Hockster's New A.R.E. Overland Series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aretruckcaps

Reaction score
Some of you may remember we posted a few months ago asking for members to volunteer their truck for us to use at the Eastern Outdoor & Sports Show. In exchange for their truck, we offered a free Overland Series cap. After going through all the volunteers, we chose Hockster and his red Raptor.

In a weird twist, the show ended up being cancelled after many vendors (including A.R.E.) withdrew. However, we wanted to keep our promise and Hockster recently got his cap installed.

Here are a couple pictures of his truck with his new A.R.E. Overland Series Cap!

liPL8nm.jpg

5v9RuFx.jpg

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got to tell you that you, Heather and A.R.E are wonderful people and company to deal with. I was glad to offer you my truck and its still up for use if you need somewhere hear again.
The cap is really a great product and grows on me everyday I look at it!!! I have had 4 different complements from people on the road and at the store saying they like the covered look better than the uncovered. Thank again!!!