Regional Forums Added.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
There are many threads scattered around the site where members are looking to meet up with other Raptor owners in their area or have questions about where to off road. Please help us by introducing yourself in the Regional forum that applies to you!

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Awesome Birdy, now you just need to add the State names to each section so users know what region they belong too ;)

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good idea Birdy. I need to see if the few other Raptor owners from my area are on here. If not, I need to track them down and get them to join up.

Ron johnston

Reaction score
Hey fellas and ladies. I'm selling my 2018 raptor with the 804a package, led fog lights and back up lights. 114k mostly interstate driven miles but looks great inside and out. Michelin LTX M/S tires and some other additions. $45k. Hope to find a wannabe raptor owner out there that wants a raptor but does not want to pay a small fortune for one. 252 714 1967 for info. If this is not the right place to put this info please let me know