The new Skin is up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I like the FORD RAPTOR FORUM up top. Need some window stickers like that for advertising.

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The only thing I dont like id the huge orange advertisement on the side of the page. I understand yo gotta pay to play but you should push for some vendors. Edelbrock makes a very interesting new scharger for the F150....

EDIT Also, big pic at the top of the screen doesnt link to the home page any more

IRONMAN

Reaction score
The only thing I dont like id the huge orange advertisement on the side of the page. I understand yo gotta pay to play but you should push for some vendors. Edelbrock makes a very interesting new scharger for the F150....

EDIT Also, big pic at the top of the screen doesnt link to the home page any more

click the ford raptor forum- F-!50 SVT Raptor Forums to go to home page

Banned
Reaction score
Its pretty good, not to bad at all, a few things to fix up but nothing major to complain about! If you need any help fixing anything lemme know, i used to skin for vBulletin forums :p

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You cant tell when a link to another page is there : take the inbox button for example. You would guess its there, but you dont know until you mouse over it