New contest coming soon.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krahe3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a Droid through Verizon and it is Awesome! Best coverage in my area with VZ as well.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Anyone want to guess what my vote is? Just a bit biased as I do software development for 'em. :)

If you do get an iPhone, wait four months for whatever is next. Just after release is always the best time to buy those. Best to have the two year upgrade schedule start on the day one comes out as well, if you do the contract thing.

Android phones are also in a bit of a lull at the moment, I'd wait for the Atrix/Bionic and other Nvidia-based phones to launch.

I don't think there's any way to gift an Android app. Hell, there isn't even a way for a developer to give you a free copy of an app.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I didn't know you were really connected to android, just thought it was a phone you liked so you named yourself after it. I have a droid x and love it.

OP
OP

Banned
Reaction score
So how does android marketplace work. How do you add funds to it?

Crosstx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dunno maybe im just dumb lol
still cant figure it out
lol
so...whats the contest about anyways?

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the Google Nexus (disconnected...Tmobile sucks ass) as a paperweight and the iPuke 4. I prefer the Nexus.