Law Enforcement-Fire-Military Members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiftyCapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What if we are not a supporting member? I currently work for Border Patrol is that considered law enforcement?

Is that a serious question? Have some pride in your job man...

You have a badge and a gun and have full arrest authority do you not?

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hell, some border patrol get's to roll in Raptors on Duty! That's enough to merit the badge anyway!

fostercd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that a serious question? Have some pride in your job man...

You have a badge and a gun and have full arrest authority do you not?

The only reason I asked is because Immigration lately has become a hot button issue and there are people that believe Border Patrol Agents are not on the same level as Law Enforcement because they deal mostly with Immigration. I have dealt with both ends of the spectrum. I once flew out of Houston and had a ticket agent tell me that only Federal Law Enforcement is able to fly armed. Luckily the ticket agent next to him overheard him and told me Border Patrol is always welcome to fly armed and thanked me.

I know what I think of my job, but you never know what certain people classify as what.

fostercd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell, some border patrol get's to roll in Raptors on Duty! That's enough to merit the badge anyway!

I have a project I am trying to work on. I haven't been able to find time in my schedule yet, or a good enough camera, but I want to have a picture of My Screw Raptor being pulled over by a BP Raptor. I was also thinking underneath putting something like the Good and the Bad.

Speaking of Which.. Has anyone actually seen the BP Raptors? They are pretty sweet. We have a couple at my work.

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have a project I am trying to work on. I haven't been able to find time in my schedule yet, or a good enough camera, but I want to have a picture of My Screw Raptor being pulled over by a BP Raptor. I was also thinking underneath putting something like the Good and the Bad.

Speaking of Which.. Has anyone actually seen the BP Raptors? They are pretty sweet. We have a couple at my work.

That would be sweet take pics of yours and the BP Raptor. The only pics I have seen of them was there was a semi loaded with a bunch of them.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Any way of getting some pics of the inside of one to compare changes that were made to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.