FRF Military Appreciation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Wanted to jump in on this... as a previous recipient of these group inspired care packages for my guys while we were deployed in Afghanistan, I can tell you these simple packages provide more enjoyment than you might ever think! It's not so much about what goes in the box, but all about feeling like folks (Americans in general) care about their work and sacrifice.

This is a great project! I'd like to help. If you need more addresses of where to send packages, please let me know.

PM them to me, the more the merrier!

[/COLOR]Birdman, did you ever send that mass email?

Yes he did I recieved the E-mail[/QUOTE]

Great! Thanks!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
UPDATE!!

Just got word from my Brother In Law. They have so far received three care packages from you guys and to say they are thankful is an understatement. Here is what I got sent today:

I wanted to let you know that so far I have received 3 boxes from your Forum. I had one of the guys take some pictures but he is waiting for his cord to show up so I can send you them. I am working on collecting some thankyou notes from the guys. They all really appriciated everything that was sent. I was going to send the thankyou notes to my wife so she can scan them and email them to you unless you want me to send them to someone else. Just let me know if you want me to send them to someone else. Again let them know from me and all of the guys here that we greatly appriciate everything that we have received so far. Thankyou. otherwise I am doing good. My work tempo is high but I manage. Keep in touch

Thanks to everyone who has sent something out! You guys rock!:peace:

If you sent something out, and haven't told me, hit me up and let me know!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Update time!

Just in from my bro in law:

Hey now that I think about it we dont have any way to buy stuff out here and mail comes when it comes (which is random). But alot of the guys are allways running out of tobaco products. If some one wants to send some dip and cigarets they would like it. Otherwise as for gear that would make my job easyer there is a short range pack that would be nice to have.here is the link for it: Combat XII Pack
If it does not work you can find it on the aresarmor.com website. and it is the Combat XII Pack. It is ok if I cant get it. It is just something on my wishlist. And multicam or coyote would be fine for the color.

Also I got the coffee and it is awsome. We have an OP here that we man and the guys like having some cafine at night to help them saty awake on guard. Thanks
So there you have it, we're doing good work guys! If we can hook these dudes up with some tobacco products they'd be most grateful.

Thanks for all you guys have done thus far!

Also, as mentioned in the update on the other thread, I realize the pack is expensive, so I don't expect anyone to pony up and send it. That being said though, if you do. I'm going to make damned sure you get some cool stuff (Like unit patches worn over here, or a flag or something) for your trouble.

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Bump

Independence Day is next week! While we are at BBQ's celebrating our Country with fireworks and beer, troops are overseas giving their lives to keep us safe. Lets give a little love back to them to show that we appreciate their sacrifices. PM Aarons419 to get involved and send a thank you to our Troops. :patriot:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Hey just so everyone knows, you DO NOT have to spend money to get in on this. If you want to just PM me a short note that you'd like to get to my BIL's unit. Do it and I'll send it to him via facebook and he can print it out and post it for everyone to read.

Just wanted to offer a free alternative for those who want to support but don't want to go as far as spending cash on a care package.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Big Update! We have photo proof! Pretty sure the stuff pictured is NYScrew's care package.

ovpuL.jpg

TPIgC.jpg

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Whoever shipped a box with a variety pack of chips in it. That just arrived out there, and my BIL said it was half gone in 5 mins!