FRF Business Cards-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
Those are pretty sweet looking. Not many raptors round here do I won't bother.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Birdbreath just called me from the bar, where he has his beak soaking in booze.... He says he got to 5 PMs almost instantly, so he asked me to tell you guys that the next 5 to PM him their addresses will also get business cards.

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Birdbreath just called me from the bar, where he has his beak soaking in booze.... He says he got to 5 PMs almost instantly, so he asked me to tell you guys that the next 5 to PM him their addresses will also get business cards.

Let me get this straight... The Birdman is drunk and asking for guys addresses? Is it possible to retract a sent pm?

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
So, just to clarify. The first 10 people to pm their address will get business cards. 5 people have already sent. Now, the next 5 people will also receive cards too. OK :D I wasn't sure lol. After the first 5, who knows what would happen to the other 5 :D

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I missed this Bird, although maybe I am not the best person for this as I have only ever seen two other Raptors here in the greater Portland area. I am optimistic however and should have a few of these cards at least.

Last edited:

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Just catching up, I'm in....for the cards.