Decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I just want your opinion on how we can design one. I have a go lined up to do the design, cutting, and mailing.

So what ideas do you have. I think take the existing raptor design and do something cool with Ford and Forum.

First off, when any of you buy one and slap in on your raptor?

yomudderputter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will need the SVT logo... if it cool I would slap it on my truck.. possibly a rear window sticker???

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Yea, it will have the svt logo and the raptor design.

Yomudder, I thought I would be seeing some post ******* from you. I am disappointed. :roflsquared:

Banned
Reaction score
well i think if you could somehow replicate the "raptor" font and do the words "Ford" and "Forum" in the same font or something similiar to make it all look like it's one thing, instead of having two compeletely different styles of font

id probably consider getting one once i have a job

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
It will need the SVT logo... if it cool I would slap it on my truck.. possibly a rear window sticker???

i know get with the program! the "other guys" actually thought you and I were the same person so you need to live up to that!!

btw, i am in for a decal Shags

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i am thinking either of these likenesses

2010-Ford-F-150-SVT-Raptor-Jumping-1280x960.jpg

Ford_Raptor_R_Concept_153612_20081104_l.jpg

with a molten orange SVT logo to the bottom right of the image
FOD090.jpg

with www.FordRaptorForum.com at the bottom in the same font as the forum main page

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will definitly put one on my Raptor. Hey I might want some small ones to go around and stick on places and on some other F-150s. LoL!!!!!!!! The FRF Mafia!!!!!!!!