Changes made to user profiles and signature pictures PLEASE READ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
First of all.. I'll admit to being a little hasty to jump to the negativity about the changes and feel that i may have misunderstood what the intentions of them were. For that, i apologize. I know i've got a distorted picture in my sig block and when i read the rules were eliminating anything that was stretched or distorted, i couldn't rationalize why that would make this a better forum. With that being said, it's all good in the hood.

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
First of all.. I'll admit to being a little hasty to jump to the negativity about the changes and feel that i may have misunderstood what the intentions of them were. For that, i apologize. I know i've got a distorted picture in my sig block and when i read the rules were eliminating anything that was stretched or distorted, i couldn't rationalize why that would make this a better forum. With that being said, it's all good in the hood.

get and updated sig pic with the white fenders ASAP. it's a rule ;)

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
hmm, me thinks i need a bigger canadian flag in there....
your country is nice, but id take canada over the US anyday
even if everything is cheaper down there haha

LMAO - yeah well 6.2 must be in Ontario, cause things in Alberta here are 3x more expensive than where I lived near Houston a couple years ago!

Status
Not open for further replies.