Changes made to user profiles and signature pictures PLEASE READ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
We are also planning on adding a section on your postbit(the area were you see your Avatar, join date, location, posts) that will show the year raptor you own, the engine size, and color.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Ha ha! Sorry one word and it wasn't a misspell, just used a different word.

Fixed below and on the first post.

We are also planning on adding a section on your postbit(the area were you see your Avatar, join date, location, posts) that will show THE year raptor you own, the engine size, and color.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah i spent an hour of my life creating a section for you guys cause i wanted to flex some authority. that's it....

An entire hour of your life my man... Now i really feel bad. Why don't you invoice all of us users your hourly rate so you won't feel too bad about waisting that whole hour.

Yeah, and making changes that's a "pet peeve" of yours actually really does exemplify you trying to flex that authority.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
An entire hour of your life my man... Now i really feel bad. Why don't you invoice all of us users your hourly rate so you won't feel too bad about waisting that whole hour.

Yeah, and making changes that's a "pet peeve" of yours actually really does exemplify you trying to flex that authority.

Should we start a revolt against the Feathered ******?
:)

OP
OP
BIRDMAN

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score

:confused: the point is that a lot of time has been put in to this site to make it better for all members. i'm sorry you don't feel that the changes are positive ones but i appreciate your feedback. i'm having a hard time seeing a connection between making functional changes to the forum's layout and wanting to flex authority. if you have any further suggestions feel free to PM me.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
:confused: the point is that a lot of time has been put in to this site to make it better for all members. i'm sorry you don't feel that the changes are positive ones but i appreciate your feedback. i'm having a hard time seeing a connection between making functional changes to the forum's layout and wanting to flex authority. if you have any further suggestions feel free to PM me.

Well I'll be the one to say it and NO I'M NOT A KISS ASS, but
Thanks BIRD for all your help.
These little things do make a BIG difference on searching through the threads on finding info that much quicker.
thanks-a-ton-ad.jpg

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score

Yea, not to sure why you are all of a sudden upset about the change? I think it was a nice addition, not sure where the authority bit comes in?? :think:

Like I said before Bird, nice addition. :waytogo:

Status
Not open for further replies.