NEW! Delta Chase Rack!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Saints Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
chase_rack_hdr1_flier_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:

CrownOffroad

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it! Does it sit below the bed rails for those of us with bed covers? Also, any chance of adding some custom touches like mounting points for radio antennas, LED whips and/or orange rear lights?

OP
OP
Saints Offroad

Saints Offroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the positive feed back and for MyDinosaur, It does have clearing room for a bed cover. I have the bak flip and it works great. We did not add mounts specifically for led whips or antennas but we added tabs that you can use for mounting torwards the rear of the chase rack. We are taking pre orders right now and its about to go into production so I can always add that for you before we launch.

Thanks Ron

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's clean! So what's the damage haha and what size fuel jugs are those? I have the VP racing fuel jugs and they're a 10"x10" just wondering if they'd fit there. Another question is what different tire sizes do the accommodate? I have 37" toyo MTs right now but going back to 35" toyos MTs. Will it be ably to fit the wider toyos? It looks like the stock tires are a tight fit lol

Last edited:

Reeking_HVAC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's clean! So what's the damage haha and what size fuel jugs are those? I have the VP racing fuel jugs and they're a 10"x10" just wondering if they'd fit there. Another question is what different tire sizes do the accommodate? I have 37" toyo MTs right now but going back to 35" toyos MTs. Will it be ably to fit the wider toyos? It looks like the stock tires are a tight fit lol

Looks great, sorry to derail but why are you going back to 35s?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD