My Bravo Series With LEDs bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
RatedSVT

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered the HID version today!

Can't wait to see some picks, that HID version is pretty sweet. I already had the 40" M&R light bar so that made it easier for me to go LED bumper

---------- Post added at 08:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

looks great

Thanks, i've been having some around town Raptor owners giving me a thumbs up on it

tikicult

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see some picks, that HID version is pretty sweet. I already had the 40" M&R light bar so that made it easier for me to go LED bumper

I'll post up an install thread once I get it put on the truck. It is supposed to be here next week sometime. Its taking a bit longer because the guys at Saints made me a custom skid plate that lets me still be able to use the stock tow hooks.

OP
OP
RatedSVT

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'll post up an install thread once I get it put on the truck. It is supposed to be here next week sometime. Its taking a bit longer because the guys at Saints made me a custom skid plate that lets me still be able to use the stock tow hooks.

Yeah I mention that to ron how it would've been nice to keep the front tow hooks. Maybe I can ask him if they can make one for the LED bumper. And maybe alil door to get to the oil filter would be nice to.:imo:

jimmyazz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
only bumper I fully like, I'm about to pull the trigger on it, I think it would look good in the grey color with natural aluminum skids

OP
OP
RatedSVT

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
only bumper I fully like, I'm about to pull the trigger on it, I think it would look good in the grey color with natural aluminum skids

Yeah that'll probably look good, I know they offer a NEW skid plate where you get to keep your front tow hooks now.

OP
OP
RatedSVT

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Very nice. I love the placement ot the rigid 10" LEDs. You've given me some ideas for a future mod.

Yeah they look alot better in person

---------- Post added at 12:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Ordered mine today can't wait. Just gotta save up alittle for some led bars

When do you plan on installing it?