My Bravo Series With LEDs bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With their being sooooo many bumpers too chose from the choice was pretty hard, till I seen the saints off road Bravo Series With LEDs bumper. Ron over their has helped me with ALL my questions and I thought I was being a basketcase half the time with how many questions I was asking him. But he made sure to get back to me an answer everything that I had to throw at him. Sorry if the pics aren't that great, they were taking with my out've date camera phone. lol. The Fogs are a 10" Rigid Specters light bars that are 5100 lumens each, and the Middle is my M&R 40" Light bar 15,000 lumens. The fogs do shoot on an angle, so you can see more on the sides for when your off roading. With the combo of the Rigid Fogs, M&R, and my H.I.D. making over 25,000 lumens I have a nice WALL of light. :gr_grin:

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 170
  • skid.jpg
    skid.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 160
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 168
  • assemble.jpg
    assemble.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 166
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 152
OP
OP
RatedSVT

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Couple of more shots. Sorry my cell phone kinda sucks. The Fogs do kick out a good amount of light, and the 2nd pic you cant even tell that my fogs are on cause my M&R 40" is over powering them lol

Attachments

• fogs.jpg
    fogs.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 125
  • lights.jpg
    lights.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 124
OP
OP
RatedSVT

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet I love the lights on the side makes it real easy to light up the sides of the road too very clean man!!!

I agree, at first I wasn't to big on them being on an angle so much, but once I drove down the road with them on, I was hooked on how they are set up. Then when I hit the 40" it just finish offs the lighting, It's crazy how much light gets put out with the combination. I really can say the pics dont do it justice.

OP
OP
RatedSVT

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is their a certain angle picks of the bumper you guys need? I did drill into my skid plate to mount my license plate........ Thanks, again Ron for a great looking bumper. I was getting some Ohhhhsssss& Ahhhhsssss from some Ford guys at the dealership today lol :happy160:

OP
OP
RatedSVT

RatedSVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Adding some more angled pics for some guys that requested it.

Attachments

• angle.jpg
    angle.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 126
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 127
  • closer side.jpg
    closer side.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 133
  • in side.jpg
    in side.jpg