Us protective service roush raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DirtNasty

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No its just a bunch of former LE/Military guys who made some money in far off lands who want to present themselves in a manner that isnt exactly accurate.

You see a lot of this sort of crap in the CDC space (cleared defense contractor). It is obnoxious and their website doesnt help their cause any.

We are the first security agency in the world to develop O.S.V. 360 counter intrusion detection systems, which include fully integrated systems, utilizing, behavioral recognition technology, IP thermal imaging, biomatrix technology and artificial intelligence virtual communication.

More funny
CHQ Command : 1-877-862-4298
URL Website : U.S.PROTECTIVE SERVICES
SAT/OPS:Location CLASSIFIED

Security clearance is required for direct information access to the physical location of operations and tactical command for the U.S.Protective Service.
All general inquiries should be directed to: [email protected]

Basically the above is a bunch of marketing ******** that makes 0 technical sense at all. (mainly because they are NOT a gov agency, even if they are so intent on presenting themselves in that way) I have run across guys like this before and it amounts to a bunch of washouts from various LE/Military groups who want to make a big buck by fronting that they were k-rad l33t tier 0 operators to a bunch of stupid civilians and civilian gov types. The sad part is that it works for the most part, and people who dont know any better buy into the ********. I could of course be wrong and these could be a bunch of retired guys from a bunch of top tier outfits, but i highly doubt it given the amount of douchery on their website.

That being said the LEX Guys did an awesome job pounding this out so quickly! Thanks for sharing guys!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
LEX, you guys did a kickass job, that truck looks great.

Last edited:
OP
OP
lexmotorsports goodguy

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
No its just a bunch of former LE/Military guys who made some money in far off lands who want to present themselves in a manner that isnt exactly accurate.

You see a lot of this sort of crap in the CDC space (cleared defense contractor). It is obnoxious and their website doesnt help their cause any.

More funny

Basically the above is a bunch of marketing ******** that makes 0 technical sense at all. (mainly because they are NOT a gov agency, even if they are so intent on presenting themselves in that way) I have run across guys like this before and it amounts to a bunch of washouts from various LE/Military groups who want to make a big buck by fronting that they were k-rad l33t tier 0 operators to a bunch of stupid civilians and civilian gov types. The sad part is that it works for the most part, and people who dont know any better buy into the ********. I could of course be wrong and these could be a bunch of retired guys from a bunch of top tier outfits, but i highly doubt it given the amount of douchery on their website.

That being said the LEX Guys did an awesome job pounding this out so quickly! Thanks for sharing guys!

Thank you,

You may be right, however I think your wrong, Most of the guys are current LE in addition the being part of the US Protective service. but everyone is entitled to their opinion.

This thread was really about the truck we just built, and wanted to share with the Raptor community, but I'm glad you saw right past that and spent some time trying to discredit our customer, and actually a partner of ours in a upcoming lighting project for LE/Military. well done.

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

Heck yeah! What part of Kansas? Hopefully around Kansas city.... :evil:

-Greg

Wichita area

Last edited:
OP
OP
lexmotorsports goodguy

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Truck looks bad ass!!
How did you mount the rear LED A bar above the window?

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

We will soon share that, we have a meeting very soon to decide if that will be available through LEX or through the lighting company exclusively. I will keep you guys informed.

I can tell tell you, it will be modular, and work on almost any vehicle.
and has been tested now, from PHX to VEGAS at over 100 mph with no issues.

Bink1109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks amazing! Your customer has a legit rig to show, without a doubt.

Bink

Reaction score
Follow Up

More funny

This posting was just brought to my attention via LEX....***

With respect to DirtNasty's comments as operators, we do not build websites and really do not appreciate his lack of respect for those who risk their lives everyday to save the lives of others. This type of response is a strong indicator that any type of individual that would post a comment like that is usually the one who goes in with his team, but never comes out. ***

Last edited: