Now Selling STS TURBO systems for the RAPTOR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Full bolt on kit comes with vehicle specific ceramic coated pipes, STS remote mount turbo, STS intercooler, proprietary oiling system, Turbo smart waste gate and blow off valve, STS wiring harness, all the vehicle specific lines and fittings, optional tuning package and a full step by step instruction manual. We also offer additional system upgrades such as ball bearing turbo, electronic boost controller, heat shield, etc. Usually we see a 20-25 hp increase per pound of boost and a 10-15% mpg increase. The great thing about the turbo system is that you are gaining performance and you are keeping the drivability of the vehicle. Let us know if there is anything else I can help you with.
DSC05556_zps6d64aa94.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
DSC05506_zps9a6b2daf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
RaptorExhaust_zpsd6dcf304.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you guys have a skid plate to protect the setup? It's cool, I just can see it laying in the dirt behind a truck or two.

OP
OP
lexmotorsports goodguy

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
whats a turbo kid runin price wise?

I will send you a pm, we are just getting these kits up on our site.

Do you guys have a skid plate to protect the setup? It's cool, I just can see it laying in the dirt behind a truck or two.

yes, We can include a skid plate to help protect the kit, it does use factory hangers and is very secure. but I can see where it could be left in the dirt.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also interested in price and how much boost and what kind of actual rwhp we should expect. Plz pm me price also

Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So...20lbs of boost at 25HP gain per lb = freaking awsome!

That way cool guys!!!

nohel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So...20lbs of boost at 25HP gain per lb = freaking awsome!

That way cool guys!!!

Yea bolt one up Fred and run 20lbs and see what happens. Lol

And Fred you should get one for the run if it falls off I will pick it up and put it in my truck and see if it still works!