U.S. Military: Free Installation

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It would be great if they set up shop at the GLRE Run...SW could install exhaust and headers on site...might cut into some trail time...but 5star will be there to Tune with their tuners and I understand they have a tune to incorporate headers...

Just spitballing...

Ohio I think...

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Headers are generally a 6-8 hour job if I remember correctly. Will definitely cut down on trail time but they are worth it and if they are doing it for free that is roughly 1500-2000 saved in your pocket. Hell of a deal.

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They can work at night...

I have seen Borla, Corsa, etc...performing exhaust installs at Carlisle...granted its not a header mod...

Evanscott29

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn Ohio is a long way away from Cali. But good for them for offering that. I certainly wish I could take advantage of it.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
Damn Ohio is a long way away from Cali. But good for them for offering that. I certainly wish I could take advantage of it.

im stationed in cali too! but if you thinkin about it roughly 2300 miles so if your tuck gets 300 per tank divided by 4600 miles round trip... 15 tanks of gas at $90 per tank... $1350 in gas so still a $5-600 in savings plus you'll know its installed right! when i get back from my deployment im thinking of taking a small road trip and getting parts/stopping by shops along the way. TMX, ADD and SW lol