Now Available! Stainless Works Black Out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Dammit Paul where was this 6 months ago! I would have totally gotten your full set up in black! Oh well still love my longtubes! You guys make one hell of a header. Screams with my corsa exhaust matched up to your headers!

OP
OP
Stainless Works

Stainless Works

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dammit Paul where was this 6 months ago! I would have totally gotten your full set up in black! Oh well still love my longtubes! You guys make one hell of a header. Screams with my corsa exhaust matched up to your headers!

Yeah that coating seems to fit the Raptor trucks very well, we have done a few sets of headers as well as mufflers and tips in the "Black Out" look, everybody is happy with the finish and added performance.

mudblood

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No post since March. You guys still doing this and will you do it on the lightning set up?

Thanks, I called and got a price! Thanks..............

Last edited:

Dv8tor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine is getting blacked out from the header flanges all the way to the exhaust tips. Front to back. Whole system. We'll see when it comes in.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's awesome. I wish I could of afforded to do the same. I just sqeaked by on the purchase as it was

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

korbendallas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks insane
Nice for the underbody look

How is the hold on the first bend ??
Any tests done how it witstands long high engine rev heat ??

I just got a pair of the off road headers coated in black. in the box was a care instruction sheet that says:

"We don't recommend dyno testing coated headers since the increased load and heat from a dyno could exceed the temperature limitations of the coating. Make sure your engine is properly tuned before installing your coated headers. Overheating of the headers will cause the coating to fracture and discolor."

So maybe they handle normal conditions but not too extreme?