New lightning style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was wondering if there is any news on this?

Originally Posted by Stainless Works View Post

Hey guys just wanted to jump in here for a sec. The lightning exhaust setup is truly not for everybody, it can be considered loud since the muffler is located directly under the cab and the tailpipes exit under the passenger side window. Of course it will be noisy, but it does sound like a trophy truck and the tone is very crisp.

Ok, so Stainless Works is listening to our customers. It seems some are happy with the sound some not so much. We originally developed the system using two mufflers instead of our current single muffler with internal x-pipe option. At the time of R&D, our customers said the sound just wasn't right for its intended use. The goal was to design an efficient muffler unique to its application to fit the need of those running aggressive rear suspension setups and with a big boy trophy truck sound. Mission Accomplished!!

After feedback from customers and dealers, it seems we should revisit the two muffler configuration. Customers want the look of the side exit but not the tone. The two muffler setup will bring the tone down and should make it more suited for daily driving but still offering the SW sound. Stay tuned, we are working on this option for the dual muffler setup. Once available we will have a part number to replace the single muffler with two new mufflers as well as an option to buy the whole setup in either the single or dual muffler option.

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1200x798.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I called Chris yesterday and left him a message to get more info on this system. Two reasons, I want to sell it and I'm interested myself. Lol. I will give him a call tomorrow and see what he says.

freedommotorsports.us

Phone: 260-444-7503
Email: [email protected]

10388-fms-website2.jpg

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Any news?

Sorry for the delay. I called on Wednesday and the gentleman I spoke with said Chris and the rest of the SW gang were out of town for some show. He remembered some mentioning about the system but didn't think they'd went through with it. I also needed pricing on something and he couldn't get it so I am going to call back on Monday when Chris returns.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I need to get a hold of them as well. Dropped an email earlier this week to Chris and Paul.

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor.

$500 gift card to Freedom Motorsports
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=796727

They're out this week. Can't recall the event they're attending. Should be back next week though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free