WIN A $500 Gift Certificate!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In. BTW I never received my last prize

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you got cookies becose I felt sorry for you. I didn't realize it was going to coast me $6 every time so I'm getting an ticket every time instead I like winning to. this way that $5 go's to Avery don't think it is making that much of a difference you know getting People to buy tickets so I thought why not do the 4 dozen win instead. ps you should now feel bad and donate an extra $20 specially when my e-30 wilson cookies are raffled off...

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
you got cookies becose I felt sorry for you. I didn't realize it was going to coast me $6 every time so I'm getting an ticket every time instead I like winning to. this way that $5 go's to Avery don't think it is making that much of a difference you know getting People to buy tickets so I thought why not do the 4 dozen win instead. ps you should now feel bad and donate an extra $20 specially when my e-30 wilson cookies are raffled off...

I got the cookies! I meant the grill letters or whatever it was..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.