Rookie's Goodbye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I just wanted to take a moment and let everyone know that I have decided it is time to step away from Freedom Motorsports. Between work and school, my lack of availability has become unfair to our customers and to Chris. I told Chris that if there is ever anything I can help out with, I would be happy to, so I might be around on occasion. As of right now, I am looking at the 2017 Super Duty and keeping an eye on Rogue Racing's setup they are working on for that. We'll see how things unfold over the next year. In the mean time, I will be in and out of here to check on updates and what not. Hopefully I'll be able to attend Snoball and see everyone again.

Also, go check out Chris's new website Freedom Motorsports - Truck & SUV Performance Parts & Accessory Experts

V/r,
Zac

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
4817e52bd5832dcbd070ce809895997d.jpg

In all seriousness, you gotta do what's best for you. Even if you do bail completely on the forum for a bit, you'll be back. I did it, and yet here I am. Best of luck to you!

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Zac and I talked about it and he is indeed slammed with his real job and real life. I sincerely appreciate his help over the past and wish him all the best as he moves onward and upward in his life goals. That being said, his position did open up on here. I am talking to someone now, but anyone interested in the position should pm me for more information. Woth my new website for Freedom and now owning Got Exhaust, I will be taking on new sales persons to eork forums for me on a commision basis.

Definitely check out the new website below and let me know what you think. For those that depended on and liked the information I provided on my old website. First, if you click on the first image on the home page slider you will see that I am in the process of building the same information on the new website. But I have the old website wprking under a new domain name that is also linked below. As always, if you have questions, concerns or otherwise, please PM me and I will get back with yu ASAP!

Freedom Motorsports - Truck & SUV Performance Parts & Accessory Experts

Old website new URL (this one will be taken down once all the information is on the new website)

Your Best Source For Ford F-150 Raptor SVT Performance, Maintenance and Aftermarket Upgrades. , A Leader In Aftermarket Performance & Synthetic Lubrication Products & Information

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just wanted to take a moment and let everyone know that I have decided it is time to step away from Freedom Motorsports. Between work and school, my lack of availability has become unfair to our customers and to Chris. I told Chris that if there is ever anything I can help out with, I would be happy to, so I might be around on occasion. As of right now, I am looking at the 2017 Super Duty and keeping an eye on Rogue Racing's setup they are working on for that. We'll see how things unfold over the next year. In the mean time, I will be in and out of here to check on updates and what not. Hopefully I'll be able to attend Snoball and see everyone again.

Also, go check out Chris's new website Freedom Motorsports - Truck & SUV Performance Parts & Accessory Experts

V/r,
Zac
Enjoy retirement....
Now you should have more time to complete the 2014 Snoball video. :)
@Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Drive your raptor here!!!!
www.runraptorrun.com
( * Y * )