Rogue Racing Kick-Off Sale Group Buy Pricing!

• Thread starter Rick@FreedomMotorsports
  • Start date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

As a kick-off sale, I am going to be offering huge discounts on all Rogue products that they fabricate in-house. I was told I can't post the discounts (to good to be true) but I can tell you pricing will be like an awesome group buy. This is a Private Message (PM) sale only and I can offer this until the end of next week.

Take a look around Rogue's website and send me a PM to give me an opportunity to earn your business!

http://www.rogueracing.com/2010-2014-ford-raptor-products/

Attachments

• RogueSale.jpg
    RogueSale.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 183
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Hi Everyone,

I just got off the phone with Rogue to work out a flat-rate shipping for bumpers or items that have to ship out freight.

Contact me for details

Thanks for everyone that has asked for a quote so far, appreciate it greatly!!

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The response to this sale had been great, but the question has come up and we wanted to let everyone know that it covers everything from Rogue Racing. Suspension parts, bumpers amd lights.

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Hello everyone again,

I have been talking to Rogue again today and negotiated even better deals. I also went over inventory so I know what they have in stock and lead times. In addition to this great news, we became a dealer for Baja Design and I can give you a killer deal when you combine a Rogue bumper with their lights.

I've been getting some inquiries on the 2017 Raptor parts. If you are looking for a deal on these to put on your new Raptor, let me know on that too. These are ready to ship as soon as Rogue confirms fitment.

And don't forget, I can quote you ANYTHING that Freedom Motorsports sells. Just send me a PM even if you are just interested to get a quote, hopefully you will be pleasantly surprised and say, "What the heck, order it!".

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Thanks everyone who has sent me a PM, appreciate it very much!

If you've been thinking of getting any suspension mods, now is the time. If you noticed on Rogue's website they have items on sale, I can go even lower!! If you are uncertain on any item or have questions, just ask. There are no dumb questions.

Are you running stock wheels?, the Rogue UCA w/Heims will work and with King, Fox or ICON shocks. I know, cause that is what I've been running.

Pairing nicely with those would be the Slot Deletes

Great deal on both!

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

I just want to remind everybody that this group buy pricing promotion ends this Saturday. For all those that I have provide quotes, make sure and get with me before then so we can lock you in and get your order processed.

For everyone else, there is still time. Don't miss out.

If you ever wanted to get a bump stop for those occasional raptor runs, the Rogue Bump Stop is a great offer and can be paired with some King bump stops that I can offer at a discount also.

Thanks!
Rick

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

Place your orders now if you're considering Rogue products. I can attest to the deals being made!

Thanks Matt! I am jealous of your new setup. Congrats!

Guys, you really need to get in on this group buy and ones that I've already sent quotes and haven't pulled the trigger, this is only going on at these prices until tomorrow. Don't miss this awesome opportunity!!

:win:

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

** REMINDER **

The sale ends tonight. I am in Central time but understand Rogue is in Pacific. To be fair, if any request for Rogue items comes in to me by Midnight, Pacific time and you end up paying the invoice by tomorrow, we will still honor the sale.

I will be writing quotes up to midnight in my time zone, so please hurry with those requests.

Thanks everyone!!
Rick

OP
OP
R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

This sale ended over the weekend. I wanted to thank everyone that asked for a quote and want to especially thank all those that purchased. Can't wait to see you pictures posted once you get it installed. You made my first week a success!

Stay tuned for our Black Friday upcoming sale. We have some new promotions in the works.