Posi Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
posi_quiet_ceramic_pads.png

Posi Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads For Just About Any Application

Product Description :

Posi-Quiet pads are the only full-line of aftermarket pads that are scorched. This OEM process enhances key friction performance levels, removes any impurities in the friction compound, and prepares the brake pads for immediate use. Scorching raises initial cold effectiveness, stabilizes friction levels right out of the box, provides consistent performance across entire operating range.

Features:

• Longest wearing, most advanced material available.
  • Lowest Dust.
  • Stable Friction Performance Across Wide Temperature Range.
  • Pad shims are either staked-on, drift-lock or application specific shims custom fit for a secure 'no slip' attachment.
  • Application include import and domestic cars, trucks, and SUVs.
  • No Break-in Required.
  • Scorched to eliminate the break-in process.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have run these on the wife's 04 Yukon Denali for almost a year on the front and since February on the rear and they have performed great. I also first installed them on my 03 3/4 ton Duramax about 3 years ago because I was going through pads and rotors both every Christmas tree season. I would install all new brakes in January and run them until the end of a 10-15 day season of hauling Christmas trees and they would be metal to metal and grooved bad, etc. After installing these pads with the R1Concepts "Premium" series rotors the pics below tell the tale. A Couple of pics of the truck loaded and a pic of what was left of the pads after running them from January on through the following hauling season. I have to say, this set of brakes is still on the truck three years later.

Top view of the front pads as I performed maintenance on the ABS Sensor and hub. I also wound up with very little dust with these compared to regular brakes. The last pic is what the truck would look like after a season of running with the regular brakes.
100_2198.jpg
100_2197.jpg

The truck being loaded.
IMG00197.jpg

Another load...
100_0424.jpg

After a season with regular brakes
IMG00226.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.