November Pay It Forward Event!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And the winner is.

Watch "Craven Speed Dead Pedal raffle for Avery" on YouTube
Craven Speed Dead Pedal raffle for Avery:

Donate to Avery and be entered into a raffle for an awesome prize for your Raptor
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f195/november-pay-forward-event-38746/#post780993

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations @WyoStorm!!! You will enjoy that dead pedal, I know it's made my seat time a good bit nicer at times. Thank you for taking the time and a making a donation for a chance to win! It is truly amazing to think about how much has been raised in just under three weeks, the majority of which has been donated by selfless individuals from the Ford Raptor Forum members. You guys are astounding!

Next up on the raffle list, with thanks going out to @AdamsPolishes and forum member @TheWolf, they have joined together to bring you a $250 gift certificate good toward the purchase of anything from Adam's Polishes!!! Now THAT is something to get excited about! Just in time for Black Friday and Christmas all rolled into one! Don't wait! Get your Wilson method started right away to make sure that you get your entries evenly distributed in what promises to be an awesome fund raiser! Members stepping up and putting a twist on this raffle fund raising thing is awesome, taking their donation money to donate in a different way in an attempt to multiply their efforts? Yes indeed, that is truly extraordinary!

SANTA.jpg

Everyone is eligible to participate.

How to purchase “tickets”, an opportunity to win:
Raffle tickets will be $5 each. For every $5 donated, the buyer will be assigned a sequential number (i.e $25 donated equals 5 chances / 5 numbers assigned). Winners will be chosen by using RANDOM.ORG - True Random Number Service and will be videoed for your viewing pleasure.
Raffle tickets can be purchased in two ways.

1) PayPal gift to [email protected] Donations will be made from the PayPal account to Avery after each Raffle.

2) Direct Donation to Avery at Service Dogs by Warren Retrievers

Either way you decide to buy tickets, be sure to include the following information in the notes.

FRF Username (If you are not a forum member, include your name)
The raffle item that you are buying tickets for.

Drawings will be held at 9:00pm EST unless stated otherwise. The cutoff for purchasing raffle tickets will be 30 minutes (8:30 pm EST) prior to the tickets being drawn for that raffle. Any tickets purchased after the cut off will automatically be put toward the next raffle.

The winner will be announced in the FRF thread and will be sent a Private Message or email.

Last edited:

TheWolf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A big thanks to Adam Pitale, the owner and founder of Adam's Premium Car Care, for his generosity in participating in our raffle for Avery. He also gave me permission to cross-promote this raffle for the Adam's Polishes Gift Card over on the Adam's Forum, so that we could raise as much money as possible with this item.

YJ and RW, I instructed the Adam's Forum Members to include their user name on that forum with the AF prefix, such as: AF - TheWolf for the Adam's Gift Card Raffle.

Our new Adam's rep, Ben, was also involved in setting this up. If you haven't met Ben yet, give him a welcome post in his intro thread:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f209/adamspolishes-username-change-explained-39041/

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A big thanks to Adam Pitale, the owner and founder of Adam's Premium Car Care for his generosity in participating in our raffle for Avery. He also gave me permission to cross-promote this raffle for the Adam's Polishes Gift Card over on the Adam's Forum, so that we could raise as much money as possible with this item.

YJ and RW, I instructed the Adam's Forum Members to include their user name on that forum with the AF prefix, such as: AF - TheWolf for the Adam's Gift Card Raffle.

Our new Adam's rep, Ben, was also involved in setting this up. If you haven't met Ben yet, give him a welcome post in his intro thread:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f209/adamspolishes-username-change-explained-39041/

That is absolutely AWESOME! Way to go above and beyond in support of this great cause! Thank you to all involved in making that happen!!!

RaptorWifey

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I said I needed a dead pedal lol!

Thanks Craven Speed!

How are we doing for Avery?

Hey Wyo, Congrats!!!

Avery is at $14,590 and 58% of the total needed to pay for the dog.
The raffles alone have raised $6,215.00 and FRF members and Vendors have also given very generously to get where they are.

So everyone get your tickets!!! Adams polishes are great, just check out this picture of Little Red Looking fantastic from just some Waterless Wash and Detail Spray.

1932471_896441018498_9062088180837073342_n.jpg